Creating a voice for Asian Christians
Aims And Objectives
To bring succour to the suffering Christians of Asia who face limits to their religious freedom and persecution and to share the Gospel of Christ.
Our Objectives are to
- To advance the Christian Faith for the benefit of the public in accordance with our statements of belief.
- Campaign for equal citizenship for every citizen of South East Asia.
- Provide a social network for South East Asian Christians.
- To share news of successes, tragedies, campaigns, events and other matters attributable or impacting on Christians in Asia.
- Hold public events to promote and support fellowship, Christian learning, and raise better awareness of Persecution and limits to religious freedom in Asia.
- Promote awareness of the persecution faced by Christians in South East Asia.
- Raise funds to support outreach, capacity building and tragedy response programmes devised by our committee.
- Network with people of other faiths to promote community cohesion in a local capacity.
- To provide succour to the Homeless people within the London Borough of Redbridge.
We seek funding towards our ongoing administration costs and are seeking churches, groups or individuals that would like to contribute between £10 – £50 per month or more. Our work has done much to highlight the plight of Pakistani Christians, has created better awareness of our community and continues to unite the international Pakistani Christian diaspora.
If you would like to support any of our schemes please do send your contributions by cheque payable to;
British Asian Christian Association.
British Pakistani Christians Ltd
Unit 74934, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US
Alternatively should you wish you can pay by BACS, direct debit or standing order by paying into the following account details:
Sort Code: 20-44-22
Account Number: 43163318
For international Donations are details are as follows
IBAN: GB62 BARC 2044 2243 1633 18
Thank you for your continued support.